On the grounds of the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary in Tagaytay there's a small chapel with a tidy lawn filled with pine trees. Near the wrought iron gate, there's a thin, 6-feet tall, white pole with very powerful words on the side. The pole usually with a message translated in several languages is actually a global project which was started in 1955 by Masahisa Goi in Japan. Since then, over 10,000 of the poles have been placed around the world and this one is one of the few in the Philippines.

myManila - A Photo blog about Manila
© 2003-2019 Peter Tongco. All Rights Reserved. This photoblog proudly uses Wordpress.
Subscribe to Entries or Comments

Follow us on