This guide is available in English
Ang gabay na ito ay mayroong Filipino na bersyon.
How do I fill this up?
1. Choose 10 criteria that you will judge your candidate on.
2. Rank those from 10 (most important) to 1 (least important).
3. Rate each candidate for each of those criteria with a rate of 10 (highest) to 1 (lowest).
4. Multiply the rate you gave with the rank of the criteria to get their score.
5. Sum up each candidates score.
6. The candidate with the highest score is your objective choice for the 2016 elections.
7. For any ties, repeat the process with the remaining criteria that you initially did not choose.
Why don't you provide the candidate score instead?
This blog remains impartial. Even if we list all of the achievements of one candidate, that will not mean that each person will automatically give them a 10. If you feel that the candidate deserves a 1 despite how well he is in one criteria then it is YOUR choice. The future of this country is in your hands.
Can I print and distribute this form?
You may download the form here in PDF version
and distribute it freely on an AS IS basis (i.e. you are not allowed to revise the form). Think of the environment before you print.